I know there have been times when I just did not know what to ask for Christmas. You will have moms, and MILs, husbands, and friends asking and you don't want to say clothes. you know?! This is the time to ask for things you have wanted all year, but would never buy yourself. Some of you may have a list a mile long and fully prepped, but here is some help for y'all that are still struggling....
Here is a list of my favorite things that are great gift ideas for YOURSELF :)...and I guess others too :)
1. Cross body bag - I LOVE my cross body and use it all the time! Ask for a fun one like these personalized ones from Marley Lilly. This is a great Christmas gift because it is personalized as well!!
2. UGG slippers - Y'all. I know they are pricey, but they are worth every penny! I wear mine EVERY SINGLE DAY! Seriously. They are comfy and warm and you will wear them forever. I have had mine for a couple years and they still look brand new. Not going to lie, I have worn them to WM a time or two as well :). I know that y'all will not buy them for yourself so ask your MIL for them. You will thank me :).
3. Warm, cozy blankets - This is another that can be pricey, but worth it. Last year, I asked for these for Christmas and I still cover up with them to this day. We are quick to buy a gazillion cheap blankets that don't hold up after one wash and end up spending the same in the end as a nice blanket like these from Pottery Barn. Here is the deal - when you are home and have a moment, what sounds better than wrapping up in a luxurious blanket (and your UGG slippers :) ) and a good TV show or movie? Treat yourself this year and don't forget to forbid your family from touching it :).
4. Monogrammed necklace - I know y'all love them. Do it. Ask for one - you will wear it at least twice a week and will keep it forever. Cross my heart.
5. Pretty planner - I live and breathe by my Erin Condren Planner. I know some of y'all are not fans and some of you love them, but a planner can change your life. Start 2013 on the right foot and ask for a pretty planner to get your life in order! Go check out Erin Condren or the much cheaper, but as cute, Maybooks planners.
6. Personalized Iphone case - take your IG pics in style and ask for a monogrammed cell phone case! You can find these all over Etsy and Marley Lilly carries them too. If I had a dollar for every time I get a compliment on my cell phone case, I would be able to buy all of y'all one :).
There you go!!! PS - getting close to get monogrammed stuff done by Christmas - so go on and forward this link to your family NOW! :))))